Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 3

ACT testing sucks so hard. Like I can't even describe to you how he's it is to concentrate. I would just think of something else other then what I needed to think about. My teacher is a complete idiot. She is new and very slow. Now I'm just in class and I'm getting a headache. Today isn't going to be a good day.

I also just want to say I don't think I'm going to volleyball. I feel so bad from last night that I can't. I even cried last night at a game. How embarrassing. I guess I really am a girl. (doesn't help that I'm on my period) but yeah I hate today.

I hate the fact I can read on my iPhone when someone read my message and they don't text back. Seriously you ass hole text me back. Of course when I'm mad at someone thats what I do. Haha jokes on me I guess.