Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 2

Ok so my day consisted of being an complete boring day. Nothing really happened but me going to school and having to go to as volleyball tournament in which I didn't play. Worst thing ever is sitting the bench. I miss my boyfriend a lot today even I saw him yesterday. I think in getting too caught up in him. (Sorry that was random.) but anyways my coach, I hate her a lot. I don't like girl coaches. Oh well but I turned in my essay and I hope i did somewhat good on it. My D depends on it.

I hate school. I want to go to England and just explore Europe and Abe a bohemian girl with my boyfriend. Why can't I have a movie life. I just want to have a different life. Why can't that be possible.

But anyways, now I'm home and watching American Dad. I should be doing homework but I have ACT practice tomorrow so fuck bitches get money, right?

Sincerely,
That High School Girl